Creating a ship build

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Creating a ship build

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 5 years ago.

how do you build a ship on the elite dangerous page?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 5 years ago.

hi there, to build a ship - head towards the ship you are interested in. Start selecting equipment. When finished scroll down to the bottom so you see Ship build. Now enter a name, select a role, then press save. You should now find your build in the ship build section, were you can edit, add a guide or delete it. You have to be logged in to save builds btw.

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 5 years ago.

I'll give it a whirl Thks Roguey.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

no problem, if you have any problems - let us know Smile

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 5 years ago.

Hi Roguey, how do yo add mods to a ship build?

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 4 years ago.

adding mods +1.....you may not have the time for that Roguey but thanks for all your great work.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 4 years ago.

mods, as in engineer mods?

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Posted 4 years ago.

Yes engineer mods

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 4 years ago.

Yep.....
..most that have played for a bit would prob have a few engineers

KikiPitts

KikiPitts avatar
Posted 4 years ago.

Okay, this is totally new space territory for this limited commander's brain.
You can actually HIRE artificial engineers to modify your ship somehow? Like improve the skin so these nutjobs can't interdict and blow you up for no good reason?

Kiki Pitts

coloured textCommander Kiki Pittscoloured textcoloured textcoloured textcoloured textcoloured textcoloured textcoloured text
Shilden_72

Shilden_72 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 4 years ago.

I don't know, from what I understood, there are no artificial engineers, but engineer-themed mods that allow you to do you own ships... I think, at least.

BigVern

BigVern avatar
Posted 4 years ago.

The ship build page not working for me. Select (e.g.) Python Explorer build, hit the Go button and nothing happens.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 4 years ago.

The ship build page not working for me. Select (e.g.) Python Explorer build, hit the Go button and nothing happens.
- BigVern

hi there, which page - this one?

BigVern

BigVern avatar
Posted 4 years ago.

The ship build page not working for me. Select (e.g.) Python Explorer build, hit the Go button and nothing happens.- BigVernhi there, which page - this one?
- Roguey

Yes!

Phoenix1664

Phoenix1664 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 4 years ago.

Roguey Just a quick one do you happen to know when the larger weapons will be added such as the large multi-cannon turret? as currently the largest you have is the medium

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 4 years ago.

Roguey Just a quick one do you happen to know when the larger weapons will be added such as the large multi-cannon turret? as currently the largest you have is the medium
- Phoenix1664

oh, I didnt realize that the large multi-cannon turret was missing - are they any-more missing?

[Update] Having a quick look; 3C x Multi-cannon (Turreted) and Advanced Multi-Cannon (Fixed) were mising. Those have been added now. You may need to clear your browsers cache for them to work correction on the site.

You need to log-in to post here.