Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » First attempt at a build

RexRaglan

RexRaglan avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 3 years ago.

Hi All,
Just designed my first possible build.
I'd be happy to hear your feedback.
Please check out "aspminer" in the build section and let me know what you think.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 3 years ago.

RR...if it was me I would have another mining laser and replace the docking computer with another collector controller.

But bear in mind I have not used one of these ships for mining and understand that you feel better with a docking computer at this early stage, the smaller ships are always a compromise with fitting out because of there lack of slots.

you will find mining faster with a bigger ship and as I said I would work toward a Python maybe

I tend to only surface mine with lasers these days when I mine..but each to his own

RexRaglan

RexRaglan avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 3 years ago.

@Bazr Thanks for the feedback. I went mining with JayVee yesterday and the ship worked well.
I've bought a Python this morning and I'll spend some time on the loadout for that.
I'm still trying to get the hang of painite mining as I went to a hotspot today (same one we were mining yesterday), sent out 20 prospectors in total across about 30km, not one asteroid with any painite.
I know I must be doing something wrong, I just haven't worked out what it is yet.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 3 years ago.

I am looking forward to catching up with you guys at some stage...time zones do create a problem and and atm i am also waiting for a new desktop.

Dunno how the changeover of the game operates as yet...will see in a few days hopefully.

You need to log-in to post here.