where to buy cobra mk IV , is not in the systems i

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » where to buy cobra mk IV , is not in the systems i

EEMPIRE

EEMPIRE avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 3 years ago.

when i look to buy a cobra MK IV in Roguey. it say's in the system LHS2310 at Herbert market. but when ill go there its not in the selection. rogeuy's saays its updated 1 hour ago. What am i doing wrong?

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 3 years ago.

not sure but I thought the mk iv only came when purchasing one of the game releases...could be wrong though......

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 3 years ago.

No absolutely correct Cobra mkiv can't be purchased

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 3 years ago.

For some strange reason, the Cobra Mk4 is only available to PC players who brought Horizons before 5th February 2016, or Xbox One Horizons season pass owners (before 30th July, 2016). Otherwise the ship wont be available to buy, but sites will list it as available. I dont know why Frontier have done this, might as well much it available for everyone now.

Warchild

Warchild avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 3 years ago.

It was a player/backer reward IIRC. Same thing with people that were in the beta got the permit for Founders world. Only reason I say this is because I got the Founders World permit as well as the Cobra MkIV. I think the only other way to get the MkIV was to buy Horizons or a Commanders pack. But those no longer exist AFAIK.
In Short it was a reward for taking part in the early access, Beta, and or Backing.

EEMPIRE

EEMPIRE avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 3 years ago.

ahhh its clear for me now. thx for the reply's

You need to log-in to post here.