A quick question about the Elite Dangerous

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » A quick question about the Elite Dangerous

LavenderBirch

LavenderBirch avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 2 years ago.

For the last few weeks I've been looking for a space concept fps-type games and I didn't even consider this game. I got it about 2 months ago and after I saw some videos today I think I underestimated this game. I think this game can give me the pleasure of roaming in space, encountering the enemy ships and some more. I'm not quite sure about these but I'm now asking you if it worth to give it a try.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 2 years ago.

mate i have been playing ED and now Odyssey for 2 years and it remains my fav and will continue to do so,,,,have a PS4 and tried quite a few games over that period...always come back to it....but have changed to PC as the plugins make it more complete eg,voice attack and many others.

The variation is one of the attractions as you concentrate on one aspect that interests you and after a time another aspect pricks your interest and off you go in another adventure...anyhow to my mind there is involvement for most game players within this game that will keep them happy.

And the best part is value for money....since the start a few years ago there was no landing on planets,no running around in the srv and no walking around in buildings, planets and personal combat.....and the only cash out was the original price and the latest Odyssey upgrade.

FD will continue to support and upgrade this game for quite a while to come I believe.

Google "Elite Dangerous is estimated to have 15,612,445 total players or subscribers. Elite Dangerous is estimated to have 1,483,182 players per day this month"

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 2 years ago.

Yes I agree with Bazr, a really good game with lots of depth and help available here if you need it. Cmdr Jake Valent and Cmdr Mr. Do in game based HIP13644 and Ioya Piscium respectively.

LavenderBirch

LavenderBirch avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 2 years ago.

For the last few weeks I've been looking for a space concept fps-type games and I didn't even consider this game. I got it about 2 months ago and after I saw some videos today I think I underestimated this game. I https://omegle.onl/ think this game can give me the pleasure of roaming in space, encountering the enemy ships and some more. I'm not quite sure about these but I'm now asking you if it worth to give it a try.

issue got solved!

You need to log-in to post here.