Round and round I go..

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Round and round I go..

mahe55

mahe55 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 2 years ago.

In the quest to g5 my condas fsd I found myself short of one important thing, chemical distilleries..

So I did the usual google search for where to find them, roguey was no help but I found several other suggestions, one of which was a place called dav’s hope. Loaded up my Srv and headed out to the co-ordinates and sure enough there was the abandoned settlement and various engineer mats lying around, including distilleries (yay!)
VidMate Mobdro
So this is my life now, driving round and round collecting freebies, re-logging and doing it again. Worth it though I guess.

It does lead me to wonder and ask if this is the best place to do this exploit or is there somewhere else that yields more? Opinions welcome

Fly safe all o7

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 2 years ago.

Hi Mahe55 yes I've always used Dav's Hope. I also gather materials from missions, perhaps see you out there sometime 07

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 2 years ago.

there are also a few other well used sites that are easily found with a bit of forum searching....

off the top of my head

the crashed ship at Jameson--- cobra, orrere (spelling ?)-- Anaconda...and more that I cannot remember atm.

You need to log-in to post here.