Need advices and opinions!

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Need advices and opinions!

lokatseno

lokatseno avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 1 year ago.

Hello commanders! I need your advice and opinions. I was intrigued in this game from the moment it was announced and nowadays I would like to buy it and experience it. However, after watching a 4 part review from "TheYamiks", I am well aware this game has problems and will most likely continue to have them. So I would appreciate if you who flied through the universe of Elite for years can give me some advice. Here are my questions:

Is the game worth it at all in it's current state? I love space trading games and if this new Elite does anything good, I think it's that feeling of chill space trucking, but I might be wrong, so do correct me and comment on the matter!

Is the the latest DLC needed to enjoy the game, or should I skip it at least for a year until they optimize it properly?
appvalley tutuapp tweakbox
Is the future of the game now brighter since the console versions were dropped and all focus will go into the PC version or it's just a sign of failure of the company and worst to come?

Bonus question: Original Elite or Oolite?

You can freely add anything you want to say here as I want to know as much as possible before I possibly commit to the game. Thank you for reading and commenting and have a good one!

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 1 year ago.

imho it is the best space sim game and dare I say...just get it !!

You need to log-in to post here.