commanders I have a question as I'm planning

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » commanders I have a question as I'm planning

bagga3

bagga3 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 8 months ago.

I would like to have as near about a definitive answer as possible to the bore size of a size 4 multi-cannon as well as if possible a size 3 multi as I am attempting to put a actual number on the projectile speed, and mass as I am trying to put actual numbers to the kinetic force of these guns for a rendition of my federal corvette build I am working on in my artwork. I will also be doing the funky math for the thermals as well, but that one will be near impossible I think 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 .

williamluciano

williamluciano avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 5 months ago.

Hello, I think you should make some general observations and assumptions based on the in-game geometry dash lite behavior of multi-cannons. Multi-cannons are typically described as rapid-fire weapons that use kinetic projectiles. They are known for their high rate of fire and moderate to high damage output. To approximate the projectile speed and mass, you can compare the behavior of multi-cannons to other weapons in the game. For example, lasers are considered to be energy weapons with instant travel time, while railguns are known for their slower projectiles and high damage.

You need to log-in to post here.