How to arrange a manhunt with friends?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » How to arrange a manhunt with friends?

pariemala

pariemala avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 6 months ago.

Hi All!

A couple of my friends got into E:D recently, so I've taken my carrier out of mothballs and taught them a few things.

We're now talking about playing out a hunt, where they have to find me and either kill me or steal some item of cargo from me (a meta alloy, say), but we need to work out some rules to make it fair and fun.

Some are easy- for example I will fly an unengineered small ship- but how can we make a hunt fun? For example, what tools will they have to track me? Can we involve local wanted boards somehow? How do they find me if I jump away (which feels appropriate and thematic for a manhunt)? If I drop out of supercruise in a system, how can they find out where- could I try to hide in a CZ, for example, or is there no way for them to know where I had gone? And are there good aims I have to meet that could provide bottlenecks for catching me, for example collecting 8 specified rare goods and getting them back to my carrier or something.
10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
Suggestions and comments very welcome, I would like to get this to work and be a fun light PvP exercise for them!

You need to log-in to post here.