Repairing ships with the script editor

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » Repairing ships with the script editor

Spartan7801

Spartan7801 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi all, just wondering how I can do what the title asks. Also, I'd like to know how to supertune the ships as well, I know about Cycrow's mods, but as I'm on a mac it takes a lot of extra effort to convert the files and manually install them. So if someone could give me a quick walkthrough, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I do not belive it can be done that way

Hammerit

Hammerit avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

I don't remember seeing any commands to set a ships hull and shield values with the script editor.

However you can always just mirror the ship. To mirror a ship just save the shiptype and all equipment in variables, create a new ship and destroy the old one.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

You can modify the ships hull in the script editor, its just that the command to do maybe a little burred in the menu's. If remmeber correctly you need to get the current ships maximum hull, then set it to that.

something like:

$hull_max = get max hull value [PLAYERSHIP]
[PLAYERSHIP] -> set hull $hull_max

thats not real scripting above, just example of what it may look like.

Spartan7801

Spartan7801 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

I don't remember seeing any commands to set a ships hull and shield values with the script editor.

However you can always just mirror the ship. To mirror a ship just save the shiptype and all equipment in variables, create a new ship and destroy the old one.
- Hammerit

Can tell me where I can find that in the editor? I looked through it and I'm just afraid to mess my game up by doing the wrong thing.

Hammerit

Hammerit avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

Rogueys solution is far easier ^^. Mirroring ships involves a truckload of script code, so you're much safer with just resetting the hull Smile.

You need to log-in to post here.