[Mod] X3ap Battlestar Galactica (06/01/2014)

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » [Mod] X3ap Battlestar Galactica (06/01/2014)

RobertSchafer

RobertSchafer avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

With thanks to roguey for allowing me to post this announcement on his forum, i would like to present to you the new update for the X3ap BSG mod. The reason for this announcement is because it is a very big update with a lot of new features.

If you are interested in the BSG universe, would like to fly around in Battlestars and vipers alike (as well as a large variety of other BSG related vessels) and want to take the fight to the cylons. Then i would like to invite you to follow this link to learn more about our Battlestar Galactica mod for X3ap: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4190086#4190086

This post will also be used to feature any further updates of this mod.

Thank you,

MilesRS

---- X3ap Battlestar Galactica mod ----
Latest update: 06/01/2014.
Team recruitment: Texture artist
Mod updater/downloader via our website:
www.x-battlestar.com
RobertSchafer

RobertSchafer avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

The teaser trailer for our x3ap Battlestar Galactica V.3.0.3 modification has just been released. So if you are interested in taking a look at what you may find in the mod, please take a look bellow:

Miles

www.x-battlestar.com
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Smile --- Congratulations --- Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

looking good! those base-ships look great! Smile

would it help if I posted some news on my x3ap site about the mod about the trailer?

also, how goes the project atm? do you have quite a few working it on atm?

RobertSchafer

RobertSchafer avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Cheers thank you, however praise should go to MaxVatutin, new team member of ours. He did all the editing and its his idea, i edited the music and Elfin composed the music.

I wouldn't call it a huge amount of people :P. All of us are very busy with real life, however we are working on something very big for the mod, development has already started. Team consists of jcc, myself, max and elffin (cry of the gods previous admin) has said he will help with research and will contribute some of his really great compositions. We have a lot planned (by a lot i mean a lot haha), but for the moment its staying a secret... Wink

If you would like to post some info then please do! Smile the more exposure the mod gets the better!

cheers,

Miles

www.x-battlestar.com
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

hehe, no problem at all. This is what I was trying to tell JCC - that I would gladly support any mod-teams, but he seem to have gotten the wrong end of the stick. I have downloaded the mod, and ill have a lookie at it later.

RobertSchafer

RobertSchafer avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yea, as i said i did relay the message you asked me to send him.... Just so you know there is a V.3.04 out if you go to the forum. Im not going to be around for the next week due to Christmas and new year (back home to the Netherlands for a holiday!)so please refer to the forum until i have enough time to change my signature.

www.x-battlestar.com
RobertSchafer

RobertSchafer avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

We have just released a new way of downloading the bsg mod for x3ap. We have created a unique exe. file, this is placed in the terran conflict folder. Once initialized a window will appear and the mod will automatically download and install from our servers. Any updates we make will be brought to your attention on the forum and all you have to do is load up the exe again. Very simple and streamlined Big grin

Miles

www.x-battlestar.com
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Sounds like a good idea; making it easier for people to play and update. I guess the same program can return the game to a vanilla game too?

RobertSchafer

RobertSchafer avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

the current version of the updater cannot uninstall the mod, but this will be implemented once the new mod has been finished (that will be a while yet :P but things are moving along rapidly)

Miles

www.x-battlestar.com
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

It sounds like it, whats the interest like atm? just wonder if whats happened with X-R.

RobertSchafer

RobertSchafer avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

a lot of interest, pretty much daily posts on the forum and a lot of downloads !! X-R wise we are not even thinking about at the moment :P the games just not in any state to mod :P. Killerog has started a test mod based around battlestar galactica, but it will not be a full mod i dont think, more like a project to test the limits of the engine.

www.x-battlestar.com

You need to log-in to post here.