Question for awesome scripter Dillpickle :>

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » Question for awesome scripter Dillpickle :>

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey bro im trying to import some lasers etc from XRM for personal use, and im wondering how did paulwheeler did this:
Betty succesfully says for example : "Dark Matter Beam Cannon"
WHich i imported into my mod, but boardcomp (Betty) doesnt say anything when selecting it.
Could you do me a favour and look up for these words: Dark, Matter and Beam Cannon.
I just hope those "new" sounds are not related to the "mov" folder of X3TC/AP because idk how to edit that :S, or is there some program to play with dat files for example.
If you have suggestions please say Smile.

PS: Director Setup file and t file work correctly and new names are in the game already so i dont have problems there :>, if you need my t file to probably check it out ill be appreciated ^^.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Dillpickle

Dillpickle avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

I have no idea...

The only thing I do know is that Paul created a custom 'Betty' for XRM to handle spoken text by Betty.

You're probably better off asking in XRM thread how he achieved this.

Picture
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Dillpickle@
Oh totally forgot about this topic xD, my bad.
Anyways tnx for reply.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin

You need to log-in to post here.