Kha'ak and Xenon Technology!

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » Kha'ak and Xenon Technology!

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

In this thread I'd like to discuss Kha'ak and Xenon Ships and Weapons.

Lets start with the Kha'ak:
Well I'm creating a new khaak heavy missile now, one that is quite similar to the Wraith, what should I name it?! Sting, Needle, Thorn and... ? Smile
Also I want to add some khaak ships, M7 and M0, what is the best models to use for those two ships, I mean models that look like khaak ship models, not some odd models. Can anyone help me please?

I'll post more later when I have more to discuss.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

Did you look at the khaak ships included in XRM? Those are pretty epic. I think those are from a ship mod as well, so you could prolly freely use them (maybe even modify if you want).

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yes Sinxar, I've seen them, they are two types of models, the original models and the new 'advanced' models. The 'advanced' look nice I know but I just wanted one fashion, you know? Smile And I liked the skins (in the XRM) used for the original models, the purple, its pretty epic as you said I'll use them of course.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Raptor@
The look of a object in the game doesnt do anything with the models xD, its textures that matter, i've checked out those models from XTC for exammple, they have low polygon count, but very detailed textures.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

@XeNoN, What do you suggest for a khaak M7 and M2+ (or M0)? what models/textures to use?

You need to log-in to post here.