Random Mission Mods

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » Random Mission Mods

nankura

nankura avatar
Level badge Noviguey (3)
Posted 11 years ago.

hey guys

i know XRM has something to do with this feature. i think im honestly not sure if its vanilla or XRM, but with XRM it seemed to start happening almost as soon as i started a new game

Im after a mod or mods. to add to vanilla to improve the amount of "random missions" recieved. for example

I would be cruising through space and suddenly i get mail telling me an argon ship has been captured and is terrorizing space and that theres a reward for anyone who kills it

Im after a mod that makes that sort of situation a more often occurance. frankly it makes the world feel more alive to know that stuff like that is going on between the npc's

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hi there, well im aware of any mods/scripts however hopefully some people here maybe able to help you better.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

[Index] Community Script & Mod Download Library for X3: Terran Conflict This is the sticky on the egosoft forums. Its linked to the second post. Scroll down slightly to "Missions".

If you are keen to learn about the Mission Director it would a golden opportunity to really add game content. People like myself would love more missions and plots, but hardly anybody understands the MD at all.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I would be cruising through space and suddenly i get mail telling me an argon ship has been captured and is terrorizing space and that theres a reward for anyone who kills it
- nankura

This isn't a random mission though nankura, it's the foreshadowing to the 'Treasure Hunt' plot. It would be great to have that kind of thing as a random mission, but Sinxar is quite right when he says very few people understand the mission director coding.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD

You need to log-in to post here.