CODEA - MOD

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » CODEA - MOD

Doomsday

Doomsday avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Anyone have a good link where to DL the latest version of this mod that is compatible with X3: AP?

I followed the DL links from egosofts's forum (CODEA Weapon System)...but can't get it to work. If you guys do not know of any other links...I'll try to troubleshoot the problem when I get home later today. Any help with this will be appreciated. Thanks

redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

I followed the link you posted and it was working for me. From egosoft site you go to Luckies home page and download the coda from there. Make sure you get the libraries as well.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Thats one confusing post, easier to search for the word download than to go through all that text. I did go-to a German site and clicked on download, which seem to work.

I wonder why Lucike got temporary banned from the egosoft forums?

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I don't know why, as it was quite some time ago, but he elected to not go back afterwards, which is why Saetan now runs all of Lucike's threads.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Doomsday

Doomsday avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Thanks guys for checking for me. I started from scratch and got it to work. Weird. Either way thanks guys.

Now that I have it running, do you guys have any recommendations on other mods that work really well with CODEA?
On the egosoft page (CODEA Weapon System) it is suggested to install the Basic Salary, Military Transport, and the Personnel Transporter...which I did.

Thanks again.

You need to log-in to post here.