need more... jokes, lol

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » need more... jokes, lol

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

My ship Megalodon was destroyed in Kha'ak Sector by Xenon N, but I have managed to eject and activated the jump-drive (of the space suit) and guess what? ... my ship 'space suit' was attacked in Kingdom End by the same Xenon N. Wink

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

In X-BTF I was in a Xenon sector once, being chased by a Xenon capital. In that game capital ships moved faster than the smaller ones. I hid in-front of a asteroid when 3 seconds later the asteroid went flying off the top of my screen. I looked around and the capital ship was gone... then I figured out it must of drove straight into the asteroid. Laugh

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

lol, funny, ...take a look at this:

Picture

It seems that there's no profit in this conversation, don't you think?

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

lol, I like the way you used quotes from the game. That could be a new thing - making jokes using quotes from the game Smile

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Since no one else wants to make jokes, I'll try to make another one, this time it is a MK1 joke: Wink
Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

lol, that's quite a wide area to cover :p

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I'm not sure but this could be a joke: I'm playing X3TC after I've played X3AP. I missed the Kha'ak Nod to be honest.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Pffffff miss the Khaak! Good one! Laugh

Seriously, if you want Khaak, go play X2 and try and take on a Khaak sector in a Dragon; you won't miss them after that! Go nuts

I will be the one to take you down!
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

lol, but the Kha'ak adds more fun and challenge to the game, that's why I miss them. Smile

I also missed the pirates in X3 Reunion where they seemed like they were looking for troubles especially with you (the player), for example: if I shot him just to bother or test him:

"Oh boy, you are about to be very sorry about... HEEEY" he barely finish it... you know what does this mean LOL
or Teladi: "If you ssseek fight..., we are ready... pssaaah". He is not ready at all, lol

Also its funny when you shoot him and after his ship is already blown up to pieces, "I see you in the other side.... owaahh", when did he say that? after he is already dead, or maybe its a recorded message... but the comms device is already destroyed too, lol LOL

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 10 years ago.

n a non X related joke... What do you call an exploding monkey?

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

I don't know Confused

What do you call an exploding Monkey?

I will be the one to take you down!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

a mess? not sure...