Upcoming updates for RX3AP mod

Home Board Index » X3AP » Rogueys X3AP Mod (Public) » Upcoming updates for RX3AP mod

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Here you can see upcoming updates for Roguey's X3 AP Mod. You can post suggestions and your thought's on them.

New ships (the ships will be retweaked for RX3AP mod since im working on these ships for my own personal mod that will be featured in Roguey's Mod)

Xenon R - M7 Heavy Frigate:
Speed 67- around 90 max m/s
Shields - 6 GJ - 8500 Mj/s regen
Laser - 125 000 - 6500 M7/s regen
Cargo - 2500 - 5500 XL
Turrets:
8 Front
4 Left
4 Right
2 Top
2 Bottom
4 Back

Description:
This powerful Xenon frigate has recently been sited at the end of the Argon-Terran conflict, it is designed to quickly obliterate anything below its own class and can cause serious damage to the bigger ships. This appears to be a next step in the evolution of the Xenon and like all new Xenon capital ship designs it poses a great threat level to any civilized sector.

The ship's model has been completed you can see how it looks here:

Picture

Picture

Picture

Picture

There are also other ships in plan for:
Split, Argon and Paranid so stay tuned.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well unfortunately the pictures arent showing for me,

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

They're the same what i send you in email.

Edit: I've just logout and checked if theyre showing, and they do, all's well. But idk what's wwrong with your pictures not showing thingy xD.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

They're the same what i send you in email.
- XeNoN

You cant link directly to images in/on your email account. It wont work for anyone else trying to view them. You ideally need to upload them to a image hosting site.

You need to log-in to post here.