A Mighty Fine MOD Brother

Home Board Index » X3AP » Rogueys X3AP Mod (Public) » A Mighty Fine MOD Brother

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

This is one mighty fine MOD and once I get the ranks of X-Treme in Trading and Fighting back I will install this one and start all over again. I don't know why Egosoft won't sign some of this here and put it in a update for X3AP... Totally baffles me. I see the Vahalla is for sell also which I have stated that it should be for sell ONLY if you started as a Terran since capping one if you are Terran is not a good idea.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

hi there, thanks for you kind-words.

as for signing mods, they only do that for scripts usually. I guess one of the reasons being that it might be easier to earn achievements in other mods, and that non-signed mods/scripts usually effect the game-play a lot.

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Posted 9 years ago.

I always enjoy saying nice things

phantomrock

phantomrock avatar
Posted 9 years ago.

Additionally I would like to say that X3AP has endless possibilities with the game code. I can think of many ways they could add more &/or embellish on what they already have instead going way out of the way to enter the game console market. I could see more ships. More stations. More missions. More sectors. More tech and even more enemies! However, for whatever reasons that I just do not see they choose to not do so. They could offer this on Steam as a paid DLC or something, but they don't. Egosoft makes such good games and then abandons them. I just got through with X3R & the UI isn't that good as in X3TC/AP. Which in my opinion would be easier to play if they would revamp the UI... but they don't. X3AP is at the peak of that chapter with such endless possibilities left untapped.

You need to log-in to post here.