DUAL Universe

Home Board Index » PC Gaming » DUAL Universe

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

DUAL Universe is pretty interesting looking sandbox space game. At least Kickstarter page promises lore and politics so the game could have a bit more story kind of depth than sandbox games normally does.

DUAL Universe dev diary

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 6 years ago.

thanks for sharing, that does look pretty interesting. I wonder how deep the settlement building will go. Will you be able to build whole structures? fill it with NPC's? I guess space will be fair empty in this game? ie. no space-stations etc.?

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 6 years ago.

thanks for sharing, that does look pretty interesting. I wonder how deep the settlement building will go. Will you be able to build whole structures? fill it with NPC's? I guess space will be fair empty in this game? ie. no space-stations etc.?
- Roguey

As far as I know there will be plenty of stations in space and on the planet atmosphere and surface. Some of them seems to be pretty huge. Players are able to build their own ships, stations, etc.

Q: Will there be NPCs?
A: There will be animal NPCs to hunt, breed or fight, and probably also space creatures or ships attacking players in later versions of the game. These will not be in the Alpha. There will also be trading NPCs acting on the in-game markets to help bootstrap the economy, but not to give quests like in “themepark” MMORPGs. We want to favor social interactions between players.

You need to log-in to post here.