ROGUEY!!!

Home Board Index » X4: Foundations » ROGUEY!!!

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

Roguey supporter

Give me your prediction bud, and please tell me you are going to twitch stream or something day1 because I ain't buying the freaking pre-order on another Egosoft product until I confirm it isn't a half-arsed console port Flame

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 5 years ago.

hi there,

well so far, I know nothing more than anyone else. So currently I will be looking at other peoples reviews unless something changes between now and launch. I will let you know if anything should change.

BigVern

BigVern avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 5 years ago.

Well I for one will be waiting for the early reviews. Not going to blow £40 and find it's a steaming pile of dog poo. Hopefully we will all be proved wrong but worth the wait and see for a week or two IMHO.

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 5 years ago.

So x4 releases in 8 days and i havent see any new info on it,like if there is a beta or some new game play.If you guys see some new info on the game can you post a link please.Maybe i missed something.

Thx in Advance Beer

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

I can admit when I am impressed. The game itself is impressive. I see a lot of potential here.

However the UI is horrid, it smells too much like Rebirth and the bugs are just lulz right now.

I can see a couple of patches making this a worthy successor to X3 kinda like how Master of Orion 3 was a successor to MOO2 (not better, just different)

You need to log-in to post here.