Ordering Ships

Home Board Index » X4: Foundations » Ordering Ships

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 5 years ago.

Has anyone figured out how to order ships somewhere? I've only managed to give the order to dock where I am... I've captured a ship and want to fly it myself as it seems nicer than mine, but i can't figure out how to order the pilot with my ship back to a specific station?

Adjoint

Adjoint avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 5 years ago.

If I understand right u want to move to it or send your captain.
I haven't bought/captured any ship yet so I am not 100% sure. Maybe you go to your list of ships and right click it. To send your stuff there, start talking to them and tell them (like XR) that you have a new position for them. They will move automatically.

Whiteshark

Whiteshark avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 5 years ago.

look on your map all the BIG blue icons are docks.
rightclick on any of those "Buy Ship"
on the top select the model using the 3 dropdowns, adapt or tweak some options and click add to bill, once done confirm and wait till its build.
If you need to make big quantities, spread your orders over multiple shipyards, coz they drain their resources and youll have to wait hours before the construction would start.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

You gotta be a bit higher level to post images btw, i tried to fix but it doesn't let me. Like I can't force it to show up in your post.
Picture

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 5 years ago.

Sorry 'order' probably threw off what I was asking.

I was asking about commanding them to dock somewhere. I've found out how to it, you first have to click on the ship in the map, then right click the station you want them to go to and select what you want them to do .

You need to log-in to post here.