Cradle of humanity?

Home Board Index » X4: Foundations » Cradle of humanity?

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 2 years ago.

Been away for sometime now and im thinking of getting back into X4,I just want to know should i get the new DLC Cradle of Humanity?,is it worth my $20 Canadaian

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 2 years ago.

It's hard to say really, but as I like the base game, it was worth it for me just to have the current 'complete' game.

It's like Split Vendetta with new sectors, ships, factions, plots, etc obviously. Just more stuff to do, so I can't really say if that is worth your money to you.

The base game is fixed by the patches and new stuff is in like terraforming which kinda nice. Finding skilled pilots is still an issue as well as the kha'ak spawning mechanic but to be fair I haven't played it much since it came out cause I had to kill the yaki and the kha'ak were out of control attacking all my resource gathering ops. That was when I added COH to an existing very endgame save.

That being said, the content in of itself is OK. The super aggro kha'ak was part of the base game patch so can't escape that along with the other probs like pilot skill, crystal mining nerfs, shipyard nerfs etc.

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 2 years ago.

Hey thanks Sinxar,nice to here from you again..been a minute.I did end up buying it but sucked back into Elite I just bought the Odessey DLC going to give that a try first i think.

You need to log-in to post here.