VRO ships?

Home Board Index » X4: Foundations » VRO ships?

sapphiman

sapphiman avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 2 weeks ago.

Any intentions of making a VRO list of the ships?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 2 weeks ago.

hi there, im guessing VRO is a mod for X4?

sapphiman

sapphiman avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 2 weeks ago.

hi there, im guessing VRO is a mod for X4?
- Roguey

You are correct! VRO, which stands for Variety and Rebalance Overhaul, is a popular mod for X4: Foundations. It's a major overhaul that changes how combat works in the game. Here's a quick rundown of what VRO does:

Rebalances combat: VRO tweaks the stats of all ships, weapons, missiles, engines, and shields. It also adds new weapons and ships to the game. This aims to make combat more varied, challenging, and less player-centric.
Focuses on immersion: The mod aims to create a more realistic and immersive combat experience.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 2 weeks ago.

hi there, it should be possible to add mods to the site (never tested it), but its time consuming process. I would need the complete support from the author(s), as I need host many of the files from the mod, here (my code works on the game files directly). I also also need to stay in-contact too, notify me about any changes.

I wouldnt like to do all work for a smaller mods (no disrespect to anyones work, I know creating mods takes a lot of time/effort). So, its possible - probably Smile

The author does seem to have a site, so they could be planning to have all that data on there? many sections have a spreadsheet at the bottom.

You need to log-in to post here.