Claiming a sector

Home Board Index » X3: Farnhams Legacy » Claiming a sector

runrabbitsrun

runrabbitsrun avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 2 years ago.

Good day,

I have a few hours in the game now and would like to start a process of mass extermination. How do I claim conquered sectors for myself?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Yzaroy

Yzaroy avatar
Posted 2 years ago.

So, I don't think it's possible to claim any sector others than the unclaimed ones and the Xenon hub (didn't try it myself but I think I saw it somewhere in the Egosoft Forum), but let's suppose that it's possible and that the process is at least similar to the assimilation of Unclaimed Sectors.
You would probably have to destroy at least the Trading Dock of the Race that owns the sector in order to put one yourself since you need your own Trading Dock/PHQ to be able to claim it. If it's not enough then you may have to destroy everything owned by the race in the wanted sector before trying to conquer it.
Once you have done all of that (destroying the trading dock/Everything and installing your own trading), you should be able to claim the sector by clicking on the Trading dock and going into Sector Control.
Again this is purely hypothetical.

Captain_Ginko

Captain_Ginko avatar
Posted 2 years ago.

You can download a script to allow you to conquer sectors previously owned by other races. I am currently in the process of seeing if X3:AP scripts work in FL. If they do I hear " Improved Races" is the script you want to download and install.

MrMech

MrMech avatar
Posted 2 years ago.

@Captain_Ginko

Have you managed to test compatibility? I do hope IR2.0 is fine with FL, love that mod. Big grin

John

John avatar
Posted 2 years ago.

You can download a script to allow you to conquer sectors previously owned by other races. I am currently in the process of seeing if X3:AP scripts work in FL. If they do I hear " Improved Races" is the script you want to download and install.
- Captain_Ginko

What is "Improved Races"? and is it compatible with the latest version of FL?

You need to log-in to post here.