Nice place you have here

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Nice place you have here

MrThingy

MrThingy avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

G'day to to you all.

I've been using this site for a while and thought it was about time I made an appearance (and hassle you with stupid questions - something to look forward to :-)

So how did I get here? Well, I'm fairly new to PC gaming, having previously been on consoles, and on my travels I found X Rebirth... Well, you all know that story of how that game has turned out, so all I will say about that is I liked the style and concept so I turned to X3 TC for a more stable and established gaming experience... and now I'm addicted.
I've done only about 30hrs and not progressed the terran plot far; just messing about building my empire. So far I have a handful of freighters, M3s and M4s and 2 stations.

Anyway, nice to be here.

PS - good work on thesite, Roguey.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there and welcome to the site.

yea, X-Rebirth as been a bit of a flop - shame after how good X3TC and X3AP where (X3AP being an addon to X3TC).

As for stupid questions, there isnt such a thing Smile

MrThingy

MrThingy avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

Cheers!

X-rebirth was such a shame as it looks so nice and flying is a pleasure, but they made some pretty bad choices on some key aspects.

Maverick

Maverick avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi MrThingy,

I too am a recent member to Roguey's Forum, and like you..... well lets just say, X Rebirth!...

So, after asking advice on here, ordered my copy of the Terran War Pack, (X3TC & Albion Prelude), should be here on Monday, so can get on with it after such a disappointment from the former!

So welcome to this fantastic site...

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
Stephen Hawking

You need to log-in to post here.