Hi everyone

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Hi everyone

CobraMk2

CobraMk2 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

Just a few words to introduce myself.

Im from UK and i've been playing X games since the X-Gold and i'm looking forward to X-R. I've had a break from the series but right now i'm going back to X3TC after a brief fling with X3AP and that's why i find myself revisiting your site.

It's been a while since i last used your site and i'm glad you've now got forums and an arcade section. Infact that Arcade section was the real reason i registered as i find it hard to see a high score and not have a shot at beating it.

So anyways,
byeee

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I see you around on the egosoft forums sometimes Smile

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hello there and welcome to the site.

You may of guessed im from the UK too, which part are you from? up north? south?

Both the forum and arcade have been on the site for awhile, although recently the forums have changed abit during the past few days. Although always good to hear about someone else wanting to play in the arcade. You need level 1 or higher - which you are now Smile

Sorry if im a little quiet at the moment, I just learning some new stuff - flash. I might be able in the later future make my own arcade games.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi and welcome Big grin

I am from North West England, enjoy the site, arcade is addictive when i get on it :P

@Roguey, I love flash, making animations it ace Big grin

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well with the new flash I am looking at making my own arcade games. One is currently being worked on - although its not all that great and will take time.

btw. im in south england Smile

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

I used to live in the south, near Cambridge, place called R.A.F Wyton.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Well, I guess in the north part you get more harsh weather than the south? Cambridge is around 2hours away from me, as im left of London.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Harsh weather? That's an under-statement, it's bloomin COLD!!! :P

There is a good 3 or 4 degree difference between the north and south.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Must be nice in the summer, although in the winter I dont envy you :p

You need to log-in to post here.