Roguey's Newb Here

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Roguey's Newb Here

Alpharius77

Alpharius77 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

Just signed up for this site. Have to admit this is probably the best site covering the X universe I have seen. Great job! I have been playing since X2 first came out; and while I play this game a lot, I am not an expert. I do not know everything there is to know about it and do not pretend to know everything. I tend to stay off the Egosoft forum board as there are a lot of condecending jerks there who bash you the minute you ask a "newb" question. Hopefully that is not the case here. I guess we will see.

"Courage will carry you only so far; overwhelming firepower will take you the rest of the way" -- Unknown Infantryman
cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

... there are a lot of condecending jerks there who bash you the minute you ask a "newb" question. Hopefully that is not the case here. I guess we will see.
- Alpharius77

Not here, nope. That kind of stuff does not go on here!!!
You should read some of my complete NOOB posts...and the great replies that have helped me learn how to be a better play of TC.

Welcome to the site.
I also feel this is the best site. It's easier to find stuff, the members are really good people, and you're not 1 of 100,000 voices trying to be heard, like some other sites.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Alpharius77

Alpharius77 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well thats good to hear =)
Message boards are always so hit and miss for good people. So far so good haha.

"Courage will carry you only so far; overwhelming firepower will take you the rest of the way" -- Unknown Infantryman
cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Which game are you playing?

Lot's of member are doing AP right now.
I'm deep into TC.
There are those that play Reunion.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi there and welcome to the site! Wave

I dont pretend to know everything about the games either - so if I dont answer, or something: maybe I dont know the answer either!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here, any problems just let me know!

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hola! Welcome to Rogueys site. I like it here, I'm also a regular on the ES boards, but I know what you mean about some condescending folks. I tend to offer what help I can when a self confessed 'n00b' comes asking. I spend most of my time writing for the Creative Universe forum though, not so much condescension there Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Alpharius77

Alpharius77 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi all and thanks for the welcomes. I am playing AP and loving it.

You need to log-in to post here.