Thanks, Roguey

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Thanks, Roguey

Mesthione

Mesthione avatar
Level badge Noviguey (3)
Posted 11 years ago.

I want to thank you for this awesome X-Universe resource. I used it back when I played X3TC, my first X game, and now I'm thrilled to find out you already made a site for X3AP, which I just got last week! Hopefully you, too, are excited about X Rebirth (I hope we hear more news about it soon). I might have to start lurking/posting here.

I will have to ask somewhat obnoxiously if you have heard of a site named reddit. There is currently (to my dismay) no "subforum" for the X Universe. There is a large gaming community there that could be drawn on that would love to talk X-series and would appreciate this great site.

Thanks again for all of this!

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

http://www.reddit.com/r/X3TC/

Its still listed as TC but covers all games.

Mesthione

Mesthione avatar
Level badge Noviguey (3)
Posted 11 years ago.

Man, I even tried to google to find that subreddit. Thanks, idk if I ever would have found it otherwise!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hi there Mesthione, welcome to the site Wave

as for reddit, I dont really know much about it to be honest. Ill have to look into it Smile

JamieSwoish

JamieSwoish avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks Roguey for the great site about the x-series games. You probably do not get near enough credit for all your hard work. Please have a wonderful day and just smile when you see we appreciate you.

Sincerely,
Gaiagrim
"If it moves kill it, if it dies it was bad, and if it blows up at least you get fireworks!"

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks Roguey for the great site about the x-series games.
- JamieSwoish

Thank-you very much Smile

You need to log-in to post here.