Greetings everyone!

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » Greetings everyone!

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Greetings everyone! I've been lurking around roguey's site for quite some time now, mainly commenting on ships in the help section for X3TC and X3AP, but I've finally started building up my account here and truly join the community (and by that I mean bug the lot of you). I've been playing the X series for about two years now, and I already can't wait to see X rebirth, right along side my wait for Half Life 3, lol. I'm often busy with school and work, so I honestly don't have the time to play X3AP in its vanilla form, so I play with quite a few addons to speed things up so you'll have to forgive me Undecided
I also run a comic on another site, my profile picture is of my main character, and I renamed my account from "TheDoubleHelix" to what it is now. I've found this sit incredibly helpful for getting through the main plots of both X3TC and X3AP, and for advice on which ships to use, which missiles to use, and what weapons to use, looking forward to doing the same with rebirth!;)

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hi there, welcome to the forum finally Wave

whats the comic you run? any-chance of a link so we could have a nosey?

ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Why of course! I wasn't sure I fI should post a link or not, figured I'd wait to be asked just in case Smile http://www.memecenter.com/thorn-and-spec

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

well drawn comic strips although you do seem to like your violence, gore and swearing lol. No fluffy bunnies there Cry

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

LOL. And Welcome to the sight of course! Big grin Very cool strip mate Smile I'm a huge fan of Questionable Content and I spend a fair bit of time browsing Cheezburger.com

I'm not one of the 'share ALL the memes!' types though :p

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Yes, no fluffy bunnies, it did end up being a little on the darker side of things, I am hoping to calm it down abit, but I've been doing a bit of work with another user and so things get violent either way.

Glad you liked in Kirlack, and iseewhatyoudidthere... Wink

You need to log-in to post here.