Getting My Husband On Site?

Home Board Index » Website problems or errors » Getting My Husband On Site?

SurvivorSue

SurvivorSue avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hello Roguey, I am just chasing up my hubands query in the Chit Chat forum about your efforts to get him admitted on this site! As you have not replied to this query yet, we wondered how your efforts are progressing or if this quest has proved to be impossible? The sooner you can inform us, the sooner David will stop nagging me!
Also could you explain what the 'subscribe to thread' button, actually does?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hey sue, well I did reply to the email, and create the account with the details he asked for. I guess the email went into the spam box or something? All he needs to do is to login with the username/password (although the username has no space in it). Here is his profile.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Also could you explain what the subscribe to thread button, actually does?
- SurvivorSue

Since Roguey seems to have missed this bit Wink Subscription to a thread will generate automatic email notification of any reply to that thread. David might have used the Egosoft 'Watch this thread' option in the past, this is basically the same Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Oh, sorry for missing that part about the subscription, although thanks kirlack for catching.

I just wanted to prove that I did reply to the email (on the 30th), so I dunno where it went:

Picture

Anyway, hopefully david is all sorted now?

You need to log-in to post here.