Terraria!!

Home Board Index » Steam » Terraria!!

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

No the contents are saved into your world file. In multiplayer you would want to use your safe or your piggy bank, as its saved with your character and accessible anywhere and only by you (single or multiplayer).

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

So during recovery from a hangover, I decided to go ahead and add that storage space. Took a while to move and organize it all but I think it was worth the effort. lava is used for lighting, there is a small pocket of water there so I don't have to run to the nearest pool of water to get filled bottles for potions. Couldn't really come up with anything to put in the old crafting space so I just filled it with books lol.

Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

did you carry the lava from somewhere? must of been hot pants for you?

looks like nice, big place there. I guess these areas you made are just for offline play?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Yea i got a bucket and brought it up on the first trip to hell a long time ago. Liquids are able to be duped so one bucket makes as much as you need. Its in my single player world yes. Since enabling hardmode, ive been able to kill The Destroyer a few times but still not ready for the other two. I forgot how difficult The Destroyer is without Hallowed Armor and weapons. I died at least 3 or 4 times before I was able to take him down.

I'm not sure on the path I want to take for the next two bosses. In my last game I used the Megashark. Its really good and almost overpowered. Thinking of just going with an Adamantite Repeater and using ranged damage armor and the Ranger Emblem (increases archery dmg) and Archery potions. The emblem and potions doesn't affect the Megashark (as its a gun, not a bow) but even with max buffs I think the Megashark still does more DPS.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

My quest for every vanity set is complete!
Picture

The mining shirt dropped when I least expected it. Now I just need to create a nice showcase for them all and all armor sets.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Sounds like you had real problems finding them, although glad you finally found them. How many mining pants did you find before you found your mining shirt? How come you really was looking for them? was it because of the 20% faster mining speed?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Sounds like you had real problems finding them, although glad you finally found them. How many mining pants did you find before you found your mining shirt? How come you really was looking for them? was it because of the 20% faster mining speed?
- Roguey

At first yes. It was the mining speed and the basic defense. Once I seen how difficult it was to get it, I just had to have it. Didn't think it would take this long tbh. I mean its the lowest tier of armor! Overall, my other toon found 2 chest worth of pants and my current one has a chest full, so I have 60 Mining Pants. I've actually found more as I was discarding them as they were found. Surely its just some fluke that the pants dropped so much more often.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

sounds like I dont have much chance of finding it then, all I have found is one set of mining pants. I guess the 20% really helps with mining?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I don't know if it actually helps. I would have to test it with a low tier pickaxe to see if there is a diffeence. Using a Hamdrax i can't tell the diff because its so fast and destroys most blocks in one hit anyway. According to the wiki its a 2.4% chance for both the pants and shirt off the Undead Miner. I would say I just have bad luck.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I guess those drills need some special materials for them. I was looking around and found some Meteorite blocks - which mined and built a combined axe/hammer thingy... ooh and a light-sabre Smile

How do you find blocks such as Mythril Ore or Adamantite Ore? just keep looking around under-ground? oh, how big is the map? ive gone ages left, right and down and still havnt hit the 'end'.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

yea the drills are hardmode items. those ores are spawned when you kill the wall of flesh then use the pwnhammer on those demon altars. Map size depends on what you chose when you created the world (small/med/large) I play large maps only because there is much more adventure to be had.

Map Size - check this out for a better description.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I'll have to get back on terreria soon, trouble is I end up running to no where and get killed lol

[update] is the server down? tried to connect and got time-out Cry

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

It is. Nobody has been on in a while so turned it off to save power. That and im downloading Planetside 2, I would rather people not be able to connect than trying to play in extreme lag. Not sure when you posted that, but I just now seen it. It doesn't notify me or even bump the topic when an update is made to the last post in the thread.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I understand why your turned off the server, I bet I was the only person on the server for a week or two. Its a shame more weren't on the server - would of been funny having like 4 or 5 of us running digging everywhere. How many people can it hold at once? well, ive upgraded a lot, although having to do single-player now.

oh, and about the notification - I edited the reply rather than create a new reply.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I have it set for 8 people at once, technically it can have up to 255 on at once. Its hosted on a crappy PC so in all honesty it would prolly choke on 5 people + the bandwidth requirement heh.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

You need to log-in to post here.