Terraria!!

Home Board Index » Steam » Terraria!!

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I know its highly unlikely anybody plays this game but ima post here anyway as I have nowhere else to share stuff about it.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

that game looks very strange! sort-of looks like gold-digger and a few others. boy, does it look like he likes swinging that sword LOL

just thinking, would you like to be able to add news/content to the gaming site? as it would be the better place to put it Smile I could add a video tag to each game, so you could add your videos and that.

ps. I also thought maybe Gaiagrim would like this too, as he plays a lot of games too Smile

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

boy, does it look like he likes swinging that sword LOL
- Roguey

Indeed hehe. I'm wearing endgame gear that gives a melee speed bonus. I swing constantly like that because it produces light when swung.

just thinking, would you like to be able to add news/content to the gaming site? as it would be the better place to put it Smile I could add a video tag to each game, so you could add your videos and that.
- Roguey

I don't know. I don't really play that many games and my content is fairly low quality. The games I do play are generally pretty old ones at that.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I dont know. I dont really play that many games and my content is fairly low quality. The games I do play are generally pretty old ones at that.
- Sinxar

Whos to say that? it would be great if someone did cover those games, info, news, review, video etc. After-al its all gaming content eh?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Started on a new world and new character. Built this little thing as my hangout. Technically its not a valid house so I won't find NPCs in my bed when I wake up. It's fairly compact and functional. I like how it turned out.

(Day/Night Pic)
Picture

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Welp. My little house got too crowded with stuff lol. Built this above my previous residence.
This is the normal 'open' mode. The ladder leading up is lit green along with the light on the bottom of the switches next to the ladder (bottom center of pic).
Picture

Locked down. The entrance is blocked by active stone blocks, red lights line the ladder and the switch is lit red on the bottom. There is also another switch at the very bottom of the ladder with the same properties. Its easy to see if the house is open or closed at night without climbing all the way up to it. When hardmode is activated no bombing clowns should be able to reach it.
Picture

Its made out of demonite bricks with mud blocks covering it. Added jungle grass because I love the jungle music. However the jungle biome increases the spawn rate by something like 300% I hear. So it could get pretty crazy with the flying mobs around on a blood moon.

I decided on a floating house because I CBA to create a massive barrier for the corruption/hallow. Ima just let it do its thing while I live in my floating fortress.

Here is the start of the ladder. It goes quite high. I built it off the top of my old NPC housing tower. So it starts at around 100 blocks from where im standing in the pic. So yea, it will kill you if you just fall without some type of fall dmg negating item.

Picture

And here is a better view during the day. I also wired up the house so there will be no more NPCs reading by torch light while I have electric lights lol.

Picture

I got a server if anybody is up for some multiplayer.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 11 years ago.

I keep seeing on Steam 'Sinxar is now playing Terraria' it got be interested, I will have to take a look.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

LoL! Yea been logging quite a few hours on it. Playing 2 different characters. I'm working on building an underwater arena at the moment. Hopefully I can get some good fraps of some challenging fights, such as fighting all bosses at once or something.

My little brother gave me a copy of it when it was leaked before release but I didn't really 'get it'. I seen it on sale for $3 and grabbed it.

Most servers are quite boring however as all anybody wants to do is build stuff. My brothers will be leaving tomorrow so I can host a 24/7 dedicated private server.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Sounds like an interesting game, has it been on the steam sale yet?

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Sounds like an interesting game, has it been on the steam sale yet?
- Roguey

yep its on sale right now at 33% off (about $6.75 USD).

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Kind-of hoping it would come down to even more, 50 or even 75%. Never know with the current steam sales. I guess its possible.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Current world map:
Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well just noticed Terraria is in the flash sales with 66% off. So I got a copy and will give it ago tomorrow Smile

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Not much is explained in the game so here is the Terraria Bible (Terraria Online Wiki).

I would be more than happy to start a new character to play some early game multiplayer. If you decide to progress instead of giving up, the sever should be available for a while and only people who seen this thread would be able to join anyway.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

okay thanks, ill probably just have a mess around it before joining. Id like to understand it a little before joining others looking like a mindless zombie :p

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

If you happen to find a Mining Shirt I'm willing to pay 20 platinum coins for it and/or stacks of resources of your choosing. Been farming for this thing since I figured out how to play. I got multiple Mining Pants but still no shirt. Cry

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

You need to log-in to post here.