Cool thing

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Cool thing

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Now as some of you know reunion both the game and the mod are messed up for me but i have found a good way to make money with out the use of scripts. Go to mists of elysium head threw the south gate. You will end up in an unknown sector. Go to -39.9, -678, 35.7 it will put you 155km off of the north gate. There ships from every race spawn (at least for me) you can attack these ships not lose standing the loot they drop is realy good at times. Some times even abandon ships spwan there. Nothing big so far its only been busters. Now i am useing scripts so it could just be a random bug but still it pritty cool.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

that is very odd; most jobs are told to spawn either randomly in a sector, or in a gate. So they shouldnt really spawn at a set location.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

well i do have the messed up game so yeah its stoped but it was fun wile it lasted

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?

You need to log-in to post here.