Help on the Mac

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Help on the Mac

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi fellas, long time since we chatted. Big problem or so it seems. I am un able to read any messages while I am flying, X3 Reunion, on the Apple Mac. Do any of you computer wizards have a means to solve this problem. ANY HELP I would be thankful for. Thank you from an idiot, the only one on this forum.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there, welcome back Wave

well, i cant really help as I dont have a mac unfortunately.

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

I am un able to read any messages while I am flying
- Elsenor

You need to elaborate your issue. Otherwise no one will be able to help you. What messages do you want to read (where are they displayed?) and why do you can't read them (is the text too small or blurry?, do you can't open certain menus, where those texts are displayed? If so, which ones? etc.)?

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42!
...or was it 23? Picture
Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 10 years ago.

Sorry to be so vague. While flying a note sounds and a voice message tells me that I have a message or that a ship which I own has completed its task and is awaiting orders. I am unable to read this message nor can I inform the ship what I require it to do next. I cannot find a key to give me access to the message or to my ship. Have I explained this well enough. If not please let me know.

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

In such cases you received an incoming message. You can open these by clicking 'p', which will display your Personal menu. It's been a while since I played X3:R, but an incoming message should be displayed under the menu point "New message", which should be yellow blinking. Under "messages" you can have a look at your complete logbook.

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42!
...or was it 23? Picture
Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi X2-Illuminatus, Thank you for the advice, will try this when flying next. Will let you know what happens. ASAP

The Old Man

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 10 years ago.

X2-Illuminatus, Thank you your tip worked first time. This has saved a lot of problems for me. Once again, I Thank you.

The Old Man.

You need to log-in to post here.