C&C Generals 2 in 2013

Home Board Index » Generals » C&C Generals 2 in 2013

RyanFarmer

RyanFarmer avatar
Level badge Boguey (2)
Posted 12 years ago.

I noticed this forum was a little blank. So yesterday I found out CNC Generals 2 was scheduled to come out in 2013 and they are using the Frostbite 2 engine, the same one that was used to make BF3.
I'm extremely excited for this. I hope I'm done with XRebirth by the time this releases!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi ryan, welcome to the forum. I personally didnt look too much into Generals 2, as its fair while away at the moment and its not usual for companies to change details of their games. However if its using the frostbite 2 engine (from BF3) then that sounds very interesting indeed!

SMITHY77

SMITHY77 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

As happy as Doctor Thrax with a new supply of beta anthrax when they deliver on this one.

I will be saying "thank you for the new shoes" myself!!

Waiting is the tough part though... like a countdown for the particle cannon. "BUT I WANNA BLOW IT UP NOW!!!"

:toetap

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Lets just hope EA havnt applied too much of their magic to it.. we all know where that leads.

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

@Roguey
Yes, to more people pirating their games than buying them because at least pirates don't have to suffer their DRM. But hey, at least they aren't Ubisoft....

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋

You need to log-in to post here.