X3 Terran Conflict -- Show Us Your Fleet

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » X3 Terran Conflict -- Show Us Your Fleet

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Haha, I've not seen one of these threads for years! Not since I signed up on the Egosoft forums in 2004 in fact :p

So, here's my fleet for my current 'Main' game (I have several games on the go at once.....yes I'm an X addict, I blame the spaceweed :p ) This includes a few ships not available in vanilla (yes I play ***Modified***)

M1 Raptor - 'Divine Wind' + 4x Viper Bomber wing/6x Kestrel Scout Wing/38x Venti Attack wing/12x Eclipse Defence wing - CODEA carrier, my personal Flagship.

M7 Shrike - 'Shrike If You Wanna Go Faster' + 8 Eclipse defence wing
M7 Panther - 'Kitten' + 22x Venti attack wing/6x kestrel scout wing/4x Viper Bomber wing
M7 Griffon - 'Different Animal' + 9x Notus Hauler defence wing
M7 Tiger - 'Warlord Blade
M7M Minatour - 'Live Fire Excercise'
M7M Ares - 'Blatant Thuggery'

2x M7 Agamemnon (Dry Dock)
1x M7 Deimos (Dry Dock)

M6 Heavy Centaur Prototype - 'Crash Test'
M6 Hyperion Vanguard - 'Hippy Van'

2x HCP (Sector Def)

M3+ Tenjin - 'Indie Cypher' - Personal Fighter

That's the bulk of my personal ships, there's also a number of Astreus Haulers guarding my complexes, and 6 Goner Ozias as bulk storage of weapons/missiles/leftover stuff from the Hub plot. Add about 100 Mistrals and Mistral Super Freighters as LTs and a boatload of Fighters and that's most of my fleet Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Update:

Just bought a new Mammoth (TL), the Pachyderm. She will be used for station and complex building.
Scott mentioned that doing some 'station building' missions is a good way to grab some quick cash.
I will try a few of these with this new ship too.

**IMPULSE BUY ALERT**
While I was in Legend's Home to get the Mammoth...I picked up an Aquilo class M7M from the OTAS shipyard...the Aladna's Pride
I know, I'm weak. I think there was something about a "Year End Close Out Sale"...
I had the money just sitting around doing nothing.
(See..any excuse to explain the purchase)

-The Aquilo class M7M is a nice looking ship.
-She has good speed--3rd fastest of the M7M's (2nd fastest of those you can buy outright)
-There is really good cargo space at 8,000 (XL) units.
-The shields she can carry is impressive--three 2GJ shields.
-Weapon's energy is also nice at 50,500J.
-And she is the least expensive of the M7M's that you can buy (outright).

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

I know this thread is over a year old but after a year of playing and just now finding this i thought i would post my fleet. Now i am a trader but i enjoy attacking xenon and khaak sectors as well. My fleet isnt strong but its huge.

6 - colossus
10 - titans
60 - busters
40 - cerbrus
211 - mercury super frighters ( thats one frighter for each sector i had 220 but 9 decided to fly threw a xenon sector "befor the pach")
206 - advance sats ( I know they are not ships but im a trader so they count to me )

This game is unmodifed i just recently found out you can make your own scripts when i joined this forum (thanks roguey Smile )

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I normally only have one of the buyable ships mainly m7. If I have a M2 it is a boreas unless the pirates are kind enough to give me a couple of theirs. My panther will have two wings one with nova raiders one with the Argon M3 heavy fighter.A cobra for a m7 plus any thing else Isee on sale at the ship yards.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

would be nice to see pictures of your fleet, since this is 'show us your' :P

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 11 years ago.

The shock-wave generator is good when your on your own, there a few ships that don't like me because they have got caught in my shockwave. The last time I really used them a lot on a ship was on X2. My Taldi Osprey could handle Gamma PSGs... until Roguey's mod took them out Also in the last mission of X2, I equipped a paranid M3 with them and was able to easily get rid of those annoying little things you had to destroy that were attached to the Kha'ak weapon.
- bozo64r

Sorry to dissapoint you bozo, the osprey couldn't take GPSG's ever, just betas. Still, beta are still amazing, I did the same thing on the final level, although I had a bug where the NPC Titan nearly did it for me, till it died...

I will be the one to take you down!
« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.