Station and Complex Question(s)

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Station and Complex Question(s)

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

So true.
A mobile factory ship class would be nice!

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

That's pretty funny. A complex in storage. Too bad it can't operate that way, or you could go around with a fleet that includes a mobile weapon production complex on board. On board missile production, ammunition replacement, ecell refill. You could be like, Commander Adama.
- PuppyOfWar

I believe the X-tended Mod for Reunion has ships with most of those features. There's definitely a TL with ECell production capacities.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Omg figures. Too bad I can't modify!

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Can't? Or won't? Smile TXM requires a restart anyway (not compatible with vanilla save files) because it's a complete overhaul of the X universe. Might be worth installing a fresh Reunion and then modding onto it? Just back up your saves first so they don't get overwritten.

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Can't? Or won't? Smile TXM requires a restart anyway (not compatible with vanilla save files) because it's a complete overhaul of the X universe. Might be worth installing a fresh Reunion and then modding onto it? Just back up your saves first so they don't get overwritten.
- Kirlack

Can't spread myself that thin. Current goal is dominate the Reunion ranked list. That'll take at least 6 months or a year, if I get my ass in gear.

After that, I imagine it will be time to play Rebirth.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Cant spread myself that thin. Current goal is dominate the Reunion ranked list. Thatll take at least 6 months or a year, if I get my ass in gear.
- PuppyOfWar

Ah, the quest for glory and recognition. Often the by product of say...death and retribution? :p

I've never been a rank hound, I just play out of love of the game. Think I uploaded my stats once...besides, I'm modded now, so I won't be counted. Good luck though, would be sweet to see your name in lights so to speak Big grin

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Ive never been a rank hound, I just play out of love of the game. Think I uploaded my stats once...besides, Im modded now, so I wont be counted. Good luck though, would be sweet to see your name in lights so to speak Big grin
- Kirlack

I plan to report progress in my X3 blog.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Decided to give an update on the Stations and Complexes I've built and what sectors I've "claimed".
All my Complexes, so far, are self-sufficient.

1) My 'main sector' is the Unknown sector east of Zyarth's Dominion.
Presently I only have one Complex there, Gibraltar...17 stations.
It has 3 Ore and 3 Silicon mines using the highest yielding asteroids from this sector. It's there to supply the HUB plot needs for Ore and Silicon.

2) I have a small Microchip Complex up in Mines of Fortune, the Novatech...16 stations.
It has 4 Chip Plants and is doing pretty well. I'm collecting the production for the HUB plot also.
I think this is a good location to turn this into a profit-making Complex once I complete the HUB plot.

3) Gunne's Crusade is my biggest Complete and Station sector to date.
This will be my main jump-off point when I begin kicking Paranid snout!
I have a Boron Missile Complex (19 stations) with 2 each of the following; Hammer Torpedo, Flail, and Tempest Missiles.
My only Teladianium Complex (7 stations) is here with 2 large Foundries.
I have a Split Trading Port here as my sector HQ.
There are presently 4 Equipment Docks; 1 for M7 carriers, 1 for M7's, 1 for M7M's, and 1 to sell mixed weapons and missiles I don't use.

4) I have my money-making Complexes I've already mentioned in the Unknown sector 'tween New Income and Montalaar. The cash is really coming in from the Weed & Whiskey Complex, Gasparilla (13 stations) and the Rifle Complex, Hard Rock (14 stations).
I'm thinking of adding a Squash Mine and Low-yield Sidearms factory to the Rifle Complex.
This sector may shortly get a Trading Station/Port too.

5) I've recently completed a Paranid Missile Complex (22 stations) in Senator's Badlands which contains 2 Hornet factories, 2 Hurricane factories, and 2 Wasp Missile factories.
This Complex is producing like crazy and has 3 freighter docked, one for each missile.
I have an Equipment Dock here with an Elephant TL to store the missiles once the freighters are full.
I am planning to add a Laser Tower Complex here with 2 Tower factories. This will be a 10-station Complex.

6) And of course I have the Xenon HUB , but only one set of Gates are connected right now.
That's to Zyarth's Dominion and the Unknown sector I'm in to the east.

Still need more Trading Stations/Ports and Equipment Docks placed.
Will be building Complexes to build Tomahawk, Firestorm, Typhoon, and Thunderbolt missiles.

This is the best way to spend just about 1 billions credits!

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
« 1 2 3

You need to log-in to post here.