game starts

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » game starts

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Is there any way to see how you start a game IE unholy traitor or teldai? seen some interesting remarks and some like the unholy traitor you have a Medusa I understand and have a Hyperion covert? Be neat to find out a bit more about how you start out in a game Thanks

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi Scott,

Does this help? [X3TC] Starting points.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks did not know that was around. do not spend much time in the forums besides here. Now the lost lar? sounds interesting especially if not xenon

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks did not know that was around. do not spend much time in the forums besides here. Now the lost lar? sounds interesting especially if not xenon
- Scott

Ha yea thats one of the hardest ones I think. I've tried it a few times and never make it out alive.

yeni

yeni avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

Poisoned Paranid is up there for a rough initial start too, one time in that I was all of 1 minute into the game and a Hyperion was attacking my freighter,,, Lets just say i didn't make it to 2 minutes Wink

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Actually, Poisoned Paranid and Unholy Traitor starts are fairly easy, if you're willing to restart a few times. If you can get a PP start in Trinity Sanctum or Heaven's Assertion you only need to reach the east gate of those sectors to make safe space. From there it's all plain sailing Wink

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Ok,I updated my game to3.2 but no lost lar or poision paranid start,got every thing else.Any idea what else?

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Poisoned Paranid only opens when you've completed the Tormented Teladi mini-quest.

Lost Lar only opens when you've completed the PHQ Missions.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Thanks,guess I will need to finsh the hub pkot and do the hq plot. Just a note indoing the hub plot using the spacelanes idea ow many proits.Am doing a smaller scale with a eqiment dock I have,so far ok nm

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Wow, did tormented taldea last night,.The keawas eodth getting the bucks for. Now onpp, what hapens if I do notget the 25in the timeneeded?..Off to Slow start,and since the Argon,do nnot like you somefree ships,might be hard to get

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

If you do the goner start, can you still board? Or does the game know if the ship your boarding like a terrain ship and your Marinas are not 5 star,and will not let you board.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

You can board as normal in any start, as long as you have the tools to do so. I used the Goner start for my first DiD, and did a lot of pirating Big grin

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I know, I was rereading it past week or so great did .It makes me want to do one. been thinking of a guy for your new one ,but I am nowhere as good of a writer as you so if i give you a guy etc.anything I add will be very short.But I am thinking about it. I have a script that add some ships every 6 game hours remove the others. Found a vailli. but could not get the magentar to launch the marines .no piracy opten any idea?

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 11 years ago.

Magnatars can't launch marines, it can only have them onboard as defense. This is because TMs don't bail, they have to be boarded, and most weapon dealer TMs will have sentry lasers, HPD, adv. firewall or a combo of all three, so they are tough cookies. You'll have to board off a TP, plus that can have 10 marines on board! Just support it with fighters/drones...

I will be the one to take you down!
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I know, I was rereading it past week or so great did .
- Scott

Thanks Scott Smile It's a shame it ended the way it did, but I've been thinking about resurrecting it when I'm done with the current one. And if you're interested in signing up for the current one, I don't need a lot to work with Smile Feel free to suggest a pilot if you've got one in mind Big grin

TP or M6 can do spacewalk boarding, M7M for podding. There's a really great script by Cycrow called 'Improved Boarding' which adds a piece of tech to Split equipment docks and military outposts. With that you can beam your mercs into the target from any ship that can carry them! If you're playing a modified game anyway I cannot recommend it highly enough. It's that good!

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 11 years ago.

I thought your Goner Pirate DiD story was awesome, I wish you could do more of it, because you left it on such a cliffhanger.... Such a shame about your PC dying on you!

I will be the one to take you down!
1 2 3 »

You need to log-in to post here.