missing xshuttle

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » missing xshuttle

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I just finished treasure hunt again .When I was to get my ship at the end the xshuttle is not there.I believe this due to the fact that I loaded some scripts from the ecosoft library, not sure which one cause it.I trying to go slower and diffent then in the past. Any ideas if this has happen to you?

yeni

yeni avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

I usually play with a dozen or more mods installed, and the one time I did treasure hunt it worked just fine... Although I decided that the x-shuttle isn't that good of a fighter, not nearly enough weapon power in it

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I agree about weapon power, that is why I not concern about it .

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Have you used any scripts to spawn ships. I have had the same problem when i have spawned my own ships or used a money script.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

It is most likely due to them scripts, although like you said the x-shuttle isnt that useful; just more for people who remmeber the old ship.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I did download a script that spawns ships 12 each time the game starts.I thought it was each new game start, but with every start.Got lots of ts everywhere,some m6 mainly dragons and centars sometime a heavy centars. Sometimes a tl do have a couple of m2,xneon I plan to get.Lots of m 4,5,3..

You need to log-in to post here.