Command option

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Command option

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Does any one know how to get a ship to survey debris? Its under the command for scanning roids but it never works. How do you get it to work, and what info do you get?

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

What kind-of debris? as I think most/all are just decorations.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

It doesn't refer to ship or station debris (such as those scattered around President's End). It's a means to check out the mineral content of sectors with lots of small rocks. The 'scan asteroids' command is only good for finding the mineral content of rocks big enough for a mine. 'Survey debris' will calculate the mineral value of everything else.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

It doesn't refer to ship or station debris (such as those scattered around President's End). It's a means to check out the mineral content of sectors with lots of small rocks. The 'scan asteroids' command is only good for finding the mineral content of rocks big enough for a mine. 'Survey debris' will calculate the mineral value of everything else.
- Kirlack

That explanes a lot thanks

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?

You need to log-in to post here.