Funny glitch

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Funny glitch

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

So on one of my computers I am running the 2.5 version of TC. I have found a nice glitch thingy. If you are stting in an arrow. Any ship that can carry ships you can dock at i captured the argon one by docking at it. As well as a pirate gallion and a zaphuris or something like that. But do note that you can not control the ship it says its yours you can give it commands but suddenly they stop and restart there origonal scripts.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Never tried to dock my ship in a box .I have tried to dock other ships in npc to no avil

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

i think its a bug with 2.5 that whole game runs entirely diffrent then the 3.0 i have on my other computer.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. im a little confused with what youre saying m8, sorry. what do you mean?

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm a little confused too, sorry. What does m8 means? (it isn't the bomber class ship, lol), so what is m8? a moderator, maybe? Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

oh.. well m8 = means mate. In internet/phone speech.

You need to log-in to post here.