Stations

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Stations

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

What station requires warheads as a resorce

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Trading Stations, I think.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

There are a few NPC complexes (I think) that require them as a secondary resource, but no station uses them as a primary. As DangerClose said you can sell them at Trading Stations (definitely Argon, not so sure about the other races).

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

yeah i wasnt thinking and built 12 of those stations i have tryed to get a CLS pilot to sell them with 20 some waypoints but nothing it just sits there

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. I would be careful of building things like warheads, as you may have problems selling such things. There are some wares in the x-games which are just hard to sell.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Very true, I had a drone factory that is full of drones but no buyers.I there any way I can get my traders to only get drones from me? That is why I put it in a self sustaining complex,there are lot more things there then drones.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Oh my whole complex is self sustaining. its a 200 station complex built in the unknown sector next to mist of elysium (with many scripts). Well now its next to the hub but still. I bought it to make all the weapons and missles in the game and a few other things to stupply my fleet. I just thought i would need those warheads but I dont i would destroy them but i dont want to self destruct my hub eather to get to them.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I was not aware that sector had any roids in it.Never thought about that sector for hub plot.I try to have a ex offline sort in each of the major races area, even of just a snail or swamp plant factory. Offbeat sector has no roids where are getting ore etc from?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

The nearby systems have ore and silicon in them i use the nividum expoit to mine out of there with 100 mecury super frighters for ore and 100 for silicon and 100 to haul back to the complex. I dont realy fly any more just jump from sector to sector not unless its next door. I have a huge mining operation in freedoms reach useing the mining stations made into a complex there that also supplements my "HUB complex" if you will. But the hub plot is done i also use the freedoms reach to supply my PHQ for ship production. I can build all the ships but the Khaak and some xenon ships and some terran ship. Where I travle alot I have mining stations for eather selling for profit or supplying a station.

You need to log-in to post here.