deleting scripts

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » deleting scripts

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well it was bound to happen,I had to reformat my comp.last night.Lost just about everything, other then what I saved, pics for wife.not really a problem just a pain.First thing I loaded was x3.Now I was going reload some scripts I got from the ecosoft library.One was a script that spawns 12 ships with every start, it says you can delete some script of do want that many.I world to only have say 5 our so worth each a start., so how do I delete some of the scripts?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

when you open up the menue to make a script or run one if you hit the delete button it will delete a script. I dont remember if you get the option to conferm the delete tho but thats i how do it. I find my self lazy a lot and i make 5 or 6 scipts for the same thing just diffrent cords on the map so im allways deleteing scripts. That i have made or had installed just make sure you dont delet the wrong scipt i did that once and there were no textures or backgrounds at all and i could not dock to save my life.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

well like caff said, you can delete via the script editor, or in the scripts folder /x3tc/scripts/

if its a steam version: SteamApps/common/x3 terran conflict/scripts

You need to log-in to post here.