16 days until X Rebirth!

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » 16 days until X Rebirth!

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

I dont know about you guys, but i cant stop listening the OST of X Rebirth! Its freaking awesome, and i do hope X Rebirth will be an awesome experience!
What do you guys and girls think? Are you excited? Are you gonna forget your RL? Big grin

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

It maybe awesome but not to that we would forget our RL Wink, I mean im not sure if I'm going to buy Rebirth or not, not yet anyway, maybe later. Confused

But that doesn't mean I'll gave up, I'm still playing X3 btw. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

It maybe awesome but not to that we would forget our RL , I mean im not sure if I'm going to buy Rebirth or not, not yet anyway, maybe later.

But that doesn't mean I'll gave up, I'm still playing X3 btw.
- Raptor

I haven't played X3 in a long time Cry haven't even done the newest plots to stop the war and stuff. It will prolly be awhile before I can afford it but ima get it asap. Gonna be awesome.

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Holy Jesus the ES forums started WW3 without me and early at that.

This is an entire thread where a moderatator duo, Nanook and Plynak started criticising the game and the ES Support trolls have opened full fire on them. Flame

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=345776&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=195

Moderators are now being told to go away and that their posts should be moderated lmfao Bricks

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

LOL

I read about 7 or 8 posts then closed the tab. Dear god lol. Haven't these people got anything to do but bitch at each other over a game they haven't even played yet? Really?

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I'm sorry to say that but I think I'm no longer looking forward to Star Citizen any more, I just don't like how they are selling every single feature of the game rather than just make a couple of editions with DLCs as upgrades or something? one good example is Mass Effect 3, isn't it? Confused

But I like Egosoft's games, though there is something missing in this game, mass (maybe more than just mass Wink), why we still don't see a simulation for mass/inertia (Is the kilogram or any mass unit, recognized in the X Universe?!) Smile It would be great to see more simulation, it's space sim after all, right? Nod

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

@raptor Meh, I didn't really think X needed it, it already had the momentum physics when you turn and stop; might have been a nice addition though.

One thing I always wanted was for Ego to make proper Capitol ships, not just the wacky hybrid of Destroyers and Cruisers that the M2's are now; and to make M1's much more fighter friendly (you know, with more than 1 triple docking bay...). Also maybe an overhaul on the collision detection in X3; it works well with dogfights as the fighters are constantly trying to avoid each other that they end up doing quite effective evasive maneuvers, but on bigger stuff (stuff that has bad turning and hull mounted weapons really suffers) they would spend more time turning and avoiding than actually attacking...

I will be the one to take you down!
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yes, collision detection has been always a problem to me too, especially in sectors that have large objects like terran sectors and Aldrin and Albion sectors. Bash the wall

So hopefully this problem is resolved in Rebirth. Roll eyes

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hey,

well defiantly looks like Nanook and Plynak are both bashing the game - with the moderator tag that looks official. However most/all of the mods arent egosoft employees, and doesnt mean they know more than the general public. Ofcourse they have their own opinions on the game and should be able to post without people believing its official from egosoft. Not that im saying I agree or disagree with anything they are saying.

Like you said (Kirlack) its a bit early for any bashing yet, as the game isnt out for another 2 weeks.

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Roguey I wasn't pointing out that mods are bashing the game, that has been happening for weeks. I was pointing out that the game supporters are so arrogant now that they are actually calling for moderator action against the moderators.

The inmates are running the asylum

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

no worries. Smile

All was trying to say was that the moderator tag doesnt mean they are egosoft employees (for anyone who doesnt know). It can be a bit confusing on the ES boards at times. Some times its good to be abit away from the official boards.

Kind-of interesting to hear what happens, thanks.

as for the release, its getting close now Smile

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

no worries.

All was trying to say was that the moderator tag doesnt mean they are egosoft employees (for anyone who doesnt know). It can be a bit confusing on the ES boards at times. Some times its good to be abit away from the official boards.

- Roguey

True... I asked a question of Mr. Pjknibbs (sp) (with his shiny Egosoft tag) about joystick support and he made it clear he doesn't work for Egosoft. Sniper Flame Exp

So without crossing the NDA Roguey, have you successfully tested "whatever" with a joystick yet???

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

So without crossing the NDA Roguey, have you successfully tested "whatever" with a joystick yet???

Well I dont actually own a joystick, but im pretty sure its supported along side the keyboard, mouse and xbox controller.

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

I am reminded of a time over on the ES boards when you could green dot someone, or block their
posts from yourself. I don't think that feature is still available. Tis a pitty, perhaps there would
be less "ban hammer of pain" Hammer over there if complainers Argue and ES sycophants Cuddle could block each other out.

I wonder if Mr. Non Employee PjKnibbs knows about that green dot thing?

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."
SpiritOfDeath

SpiritOfDeath avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

Its getting pretty close now, only a week left. We can even start preloading the game now! I plan to preload it for next saturday, and at the stroke of midnight, head to my computer and check it out. This will be my first time witnessing a X release, i came in a bit late for all of the others.

Edit: Finished Preloading, cant wait to try it out on the 16th.

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! *falls over*

don't look at me D:
BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Preloading available on Steam now... unless you were dumb enough to get a CE

1 2 3 »

You need to log-in to post here.