16 days until X Rebirth!

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » 16 days until X Rebirth!

rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

I ordered an LE which looks like it will ship on the 15th....maybe.
So with that in mind. You -> Barren and Roguey sticky an area up at the top
to document your Barren revelations and some Roguey post NDA info. Dizzy Deal Please.
Eat lots of truth cookies first.

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi rhohltjr, sorry to sound a bit thick, but im not sure what youre trying to say Confused

Link

Link avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah i just upgraded my package and pre loaded it on steam. collectors wasn't available when i pre ordered

Picture
rhohltjr

rhohltjr avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

hi rhohltjr, sorry to sound a bit thick, but Im not sure what youre trying to say
- Roguey

My LE is probably not going to be here on the 15th. Since I won't be playing I will look to the forums for
information. You( Roguey ) have said before you will have more to say once your NDA is no longer in play so much, maybe on the 15th. And since BarrenEarth is getting a freebee to try, I expect he will provide good reading material as well. Is that simple enough?

X-Rebirth is released and there was much rejoicing. Obamacare website developers point and proclaim "Yes, the website and UCA sucks, but we're not the worst,...no, not the worst anymore."
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Ah, thanks for explaining rhohltjr, sorry about before. Well on the 15th my NDA will not be completely out of play, but it will free me up a lot (allowing me to post a lot more information). There's still things I have to keep to myself. It will be interesting to open up some polls and see what people think.

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

I will have a series of Youtube videos up, but my first and foremost obligation is to the company that wants the internal report for competition written up and documented, which surprise surprise included an NDA.

But rest assured that I am allowed to post Youtube playwithme's and first impressions. There will probably be a bug hunter report I will release too, should bugs present themselves. I am going at this with an open mind because I have to Nod

Umbru

Umbru avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

No NDA here and as long as I can remember I have an account here (and can pry myself away from the game) I'll be happy to post some first impressions on the 15th.

SpiritOfDeath

SpiritOfDeath avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

If you want, i can also do a first impressions maybe 1/2-1 hour after release. Sadly it will just be me talking over some pictures taken through steam, i dont thing my laprock could handle recording XR, let alone playing it.
Also, they seem to be doing lots of changes to the game during these last few days. My Steam preload keeps wanting to download about 5-10% more content every day.

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! *falls over*

don't look at me D:
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Feeling a little bit like a thicko now - 99.9% have top achievement, im the 0.1% without it :p
Picture

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Nice spoiler Beta Guy...

Hey, does anyone else find it odd that we never got a Build or Think video??? Cold

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

well.. its not really spoiler, as you can easily see the achievements on the store page now (they are publicity available), or check my profile on steam. However if its that much of a problem, ive blanked out the icon pictures now. So there is no spoiler at all. It must be I am the only person without the achievement. lol

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

But you've got 5 achievements for Rebirth and the game isn't out yet, admin of cabbages! hey... you think we are a bunch of cabbages? think again! LOL

Hey man, don't get me wrong, I'm just kidding. Smile but I'm still not a cabbage. LOL

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
SpiritOfDeath

SpiritOfDeath avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

Happy Rebirth Everyone!

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! *falls over*

don't look at me D:
ezekiel2883

ezekiel2883 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

Stuck at a quest, uhh. Anyone started to play it yet?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Have you checked with plot #1 guide, to see how to do it.

« 1 2 3 »

You need to log-in to post here.