Stone Titan

Home Board Index » Roguey's X3 Mod » General » Stone Titan

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Roguey is there any way i can or you can change the camra view on the stone titan its a real #%$# to get it threw gates i cant see them to well with where the cam is placed

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

ofcourse the camera can be moved, although youre need gMaxm dbox2 and modmanager. gmax to move the camera, dbox2 to import/export the scene and modmanager to extract the files from the mod. Although you could use the external camera if thats any more helpful, by pressing F1 a few times. You can use the right set of arrow keys to move the camera around in the external view too.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

ofcourse the camera can be moved, although youre need gMaxm dbox2 and modmanager. gmax to move the camera, dbox2 to import/export the scene and modmanager to extract the files from the mod. Although you could use the external camera if thats any more helpful, by pressing F1 a few times. You can use the right set of arrow keys to move the camera around in the external view too.
- Roguey
yeah i dont have the 3g's for 3ds max all well its something i will have to live with. Great mod by the way i love the mass ammouts of violence from the ka'ahk (or how ever you spell that. we will just call them purple triangle dudes for now)not even into 5 mins of playing i went from CBSE (i think) to prez end and it was being invaded by the purple triangle dudes. Smile

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?

You need to log-in to post here.