Messed up mission

Home Board Index » Roguey's X3 Mod » General » Messed up mission

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

so i got a mission to day from the station bulitin borad from a guy named john marval a treasure hunter he told me there was treasure in brennan's triumph he told me to go to -5,822m 7,408m 27,574m i did this and and after about 3,000m no matter witch way i head i cant get back to any thing im stuck like i fell off the map i dont know if this was a glitch or if i was suppost to go there and it would give me a way out now im trying to figure out how to make my ship jump with out a jump drive threw the scrips (i cant figure that one out)

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. I really think something is really messed up with your game, I mean ive been to like 300km out and managed to get back to the middle. -6km, 7km, 28km isnt far out at all!

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

whoa whoa whao that little comma doesnt mean thousands it mean point so it would be 5.822m 27.574m ect

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

whoa whoa whao that little comma doesnt mean thousands it mean point so it would be 5.822m 27.574m ect
- caffeeine

If you check my numbers above, you'd see ive already converted them to km's :P

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. I really think something is really messed up with your game, I mean ive been to like 300km out and managed to get back to the middle. -6km, 7km, 28km isnt far out at all!
- Roguey

ahh well then lest call that user error or may be a typo where someone put a comma instead of a period eather way i was looking at it all wrong

You need to log-in to post here.