RRF Boarding

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » RRF Boarding

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well naturally I carry one on my player ship, which I use if I want to fetch something and return quickly, e.g. return ship or fetch wares missions, especially if there's a low time limit. I also use it if I want to just something directly to me like a TL for station building.

The other ones I've collected I plan to use to cut down on travel in big sectors, and to increase the mobility in Terran sectors. One of the most annoying thing in the game is how Terran sectors are so huge and yet they don't use jump gates. I'm going to start with Aldrin, due to the obscene amount of minerals there, and then fill in the other remote sectors later.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Oh.. Aldrin. That def. needs them, so much of a pain to travel around. Glad there isnt any other sectors like it!

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

To be honest I don't know why Terrans still insist on using TOAs instead of jump gates. They've been able to build gates for centuries and they're so much more useful. The same goes to the new Albion sectors and their TOAs.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 11 years ago.

To be honest I don't know why Terrans still insist on using TOAs instead of jump gates. They've been able to build gates for centuries and they're so much more useful. The same goes to the new Albion sectors and their TOAs.
- Seygantte

The Terrans do it for security reasons. They don't want the Xenon to have direct access to their core planets.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.