Teladi Equipment Docks

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Teladi Equipment Docks

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

Today decided to put as they say all my eggs (Xenon I's and my Kyoto's in one basket (sorry sector).

Now before i started i looked at where my Xenon I's were i found 5 docked in Seizewell Equipment Dock so i thought if i buy 3 Equipment Docks I can dock all my Xenon I's in 1 sector.

Good idea !!

I decided to build them in Cathedral of Xaar as i already had a factory in that area i also have protected 4 Sectors to Bluish Snout so nothing can get through.

So off i go buys the factories i install 1 Equipment dock and then ask the 5 sitting in seizewell to jump and dock at the new factory.

oh no they don't !! only 2 dock nothing around them just 2 nice and neat damn them.

so instead of spending 150million credits i now have to spend 350million as i also decided to dock my 3 kyotos too.

As you see in photo 1 decided not to dock.

but all the I's and 2 kyoto's.

But Strange goings on with teladi's profit me thinks Poke

Picture

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Wow, that is a lit of ships! How many of each?

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

12 Xenon I's 3 Kyoto's

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Makes my collection of Brigantines and Galleons look paltry in comparison...

:(

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Wow, that's a lot of ships, I got only one kyoto! I guess it took a lot of marines to get all that a lot?

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Taking Any Xenons Down without a 1000 reloads expect to lose marines.

But its a sacrifice willing to take. Big Grin normally lose between 5 & 8 marines.

kyotos no losses 20 marines in 20 out just alot of hull repair but when you have 5 1/2 billion whats a 100 million repair bill Big grin

I don't bother with zapping them with Ions disruptors cause i want the PSP's.

i have been doing assasination contract the red dots. defend my base etc.

they are a good for getting free marines Wink.

I would rather pay for repair than have to wait/hunt for PSP's and not the SONY type Smile

for example i have had yaki akuri and other yaki smaller ships attacking a station don't kill the akuri cap it marines bails and the last 1 i had today dropped 10 marines 6 had good fighting skills but won't cope against 20 marines with 100% in everything. fighting included.

the other 4 did some spacewalking its like michael jacksons moon walking but in space Big Grin

Free marines train them up go cap an I.

You need to log-in to post here.