Jump Beacons

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Jump Beacons

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well, I wish you all the luck then. Just be sure to destroy all the forges that exist currently, or the GoD won't see the need to build one Wink

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 12 years ago.

Now thats good fortune i destroyed all IBL factories early on in my game and they still have not refreshed.

mechm0343

mechm0343 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 years ago.

Now thats good fortune i destroyed all IBL factories early on in my game and they still have not refreshed.
- suzukigsxr

Did you get the ones in Mercenaries Rift? I didn't even know they were there until a couple days ago..

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 11 years ago.

Good Point I don't think i have myself.

I will go and check and come back and update.

I did yesterday find a renewed Plasma burst facory in maelstrom yesterday. as i have also destroyed all PBF elsewhere except in mercenaries rift.

I have to cap ships patrolling merchant haven.

and check regulary for a TL ship hopefully carry any factory.

Not that its overly important i do have over 400 IBL's that i have capped.

but it would be nice to have a Plasma Burst Factory as in all the game i have played i have a maximum of 8 lasers.

On another note i capped another JB today which was on a M7M split cobra and found another JB mapped and ships recorded. i now have 8 JB's and know of another 4.

mechm0343

mechm0343 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 years ago.

Grr! Just capped a RRF Odysseus and all I got for my trouble was 10 beluga missiles Whatever
I did also get 5 marines 2 of which were pretty decent..

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

No reload abuse? Did you scan the cargo first to check for jump beacons? In my experience, if there is a jump beacon on board it will always be a goodie once you've capped it.

mechm0343

mechm0343 avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 11 years ago.

It was my own mistake. I didn't scan before hand. I saw him flying all alone in the perfect snag spot so I kinda jumped the gun and just boarded as quickly as I could. Boarding went smooth (only disappeared once) and I was hoping for the lucky grab but no such luck.

martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 11 years ago.

It was my own mistake. I didn't scan before hand. I saw him flying all alone in the perfect snag spot so I kinda jumped the gun and just boarded as quickly as I could. Boarding went smooth (only disappeared once) and I was hoping for the lucky grab but no such luck.
- mechm0343

..jump beacons are rare on RRF ships. I found about one in twenty have them.

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Which reminds me, when RRF ships spawn, how is it decided whether or not there's a jump beacon on board? If it's a random number roll then might it be a good idea to destroy empty RRF ships in hope that the next one spawns with a JB on board. If it there's a fixed number in the game at any one time, and a new JB ship is created when one is captured then I'll just leave the uninteresting RRFs.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.