Capped My First Factory

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Capped My First Factory

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well i have been busy capping more Xenon I's (21) not really interested in TL's.

and 14 Jump beacons i have had the disappearing ships but saved before boarding.

I have been looking for TL's with Factorys on them especially in Weavers Tempest for IBL Factory.

and found a Argon Supply TL with a XL ECELL Fab.

So Capped it took me 2 hrs to regain my rep back to top.

but now looking for more TL's......

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

great job, keep up the good work

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Do those ships ever carry IBP stations? arent they pirate stations? so you need to find a pirate TL?

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Ryus should build them if there aren't any around. At least that's the theory...

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I started looking at TL's as i have blown up all my IBL factories in my game and all my PBG Factories i was hoping for a ship or 2 to be carry some. but nothing !!

I went into senators badlands and desamated the sector taking all ships out and the shipyard and the yaki station.

I had already been into weavers tempest and blown up all stations in there.

Emptied both sectors let them rebuild. hoping that the IBL's would be rebuilt but sweet FA.

NADA ziltch bugger all!!

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Watch for those Teladi TLs too.

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Emptied both sectors let them rebuild. hoping that the IBLs would be rebuilt but sweet FA.
- suzukigsxr

My oh my, now there's a term few outside of Britain will understand.

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Well that's good then Dance today capped an Osaka took it's hull down to 30% it jumped I followed it when I joined him it was hacking and hull went back to 100% cool !! And a kyoto too... But also checked the shipyard in senators badlands & there is no factories just ships Hate PC I believe my IBL factories are history

Sha1hulud

Sha1hulud avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

My oh my, now theres a term few outside of Britain will understand.
- Seygantte

What does it mean then?

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Sweet FA stands for sweet Fanny Adams, and is British slang which means something like "fuck all". She was a little English girl who was brutally murdered a in the 1800s.

We have interesting phrases don't we? :p

Sha1hulud

Sha1hulud avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

We have interesting phrases dont we? :p
- Seygantte

And a propensity to understate things it seems. Big grin

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

i like the way the Brits talk, same with Australian's, gives some flavor to the English language, that and my 2 year old nephew has a funny New Yorker accent

SMITHY77

SMITHY77 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 11 years ago.

Sweet FA stands for sweet Fanny Adams, and is British slang which means something like "fuck all". She was a little English girl who was brutally murdered a in the 1800s.
- Seygantte

Doesn't even mention the "fanny" part as being the opposite side to what an American would think either there. Hence why I really really rather say a bum bag than a fanny pack, but I digress.

Kudos on capping the factory, sounds like alot of patience went into the stalk n chase to get it.

You need to log-in to post here.